Brandy McLaughlin, Esq.
Chief Compliance Officer and Client Service Associate
“When our clients reach their full potential, I know we’ve reached ours.”
With a background in economics and law, Brandy blends her expertise in both worlds to lay out the path our clients need to achieve their dreams, while also ensuring that path is solid. Brandy helps clients understand how the decisions they make today affect their lives in years to come. She brings her positivity and insight to her role, making every day an opportunity to create fulfilling futures for the individuals and families who are relying on the Matthias team. Brandy’s favorite part of her job is helping families reach their full potential – and when they have, she knows she has fulfilled hers, too.
In a second role, Brandy’s background in law rooted in ethical fiduciary duties makes her an ideal Chief Compliance Officer. She enables our team to practice fiduciary responsibility and stay knowledgeable of SEC regulations in our daily operations. Strategically, Brandy allows our team to provide clients services beyond those of a typical investment advisory firms by navigating the compliance complexities. As a double Gator, Brandy is an avid Gator sports fan and active alumna in the UF Community. Brandy also enjoys hiking national and state parks with her husband and two dogs.
- University of FloridaBachelor of Science in Business Administration – Economics, Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Law
- University of Florida Levin College of LawJuris Doctor
- Florida Bar, Member
- National Society of Compliance Professionals, Member
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association
- The Rotary Club of Maitland
- Gator Career Consultant at the Career Connections Center at the University of Florida
- Victory Cup Initiative, Community Evaluator